Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
Be Fraîche ‘International Women’s Day 2022’ Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into Be Fraiche ‘International Women's Day 2022’ (“the competition”) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and immediate families of Be Fraiche (“the promoter”) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in the Terms and Conditions and accept all conditions therein.
- The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the promoter to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
How to Enter
- The competition commences on 8 March 2022 at 08:00 AM AEDT and closes on 20 March 2022 at 11:59 PM AEDT (“the competition period”).
- Entries must be received within the competition period.
- To enter the competition, eligible individuals must complete one or more of the following actions during the competition period in order to receive the corresponding number of entries:
- Multiple extra entries are permitted in the form of comments under the giveaway posts only. There are no limits to the number of comments permitted per person.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- The prize (“the prize”) comprises of:
- $100 voucher from Be Fraiche for all-natural, premium skincare
- $250 voucher from Bamboo Haus for bamboo beddings & good sleep
- $100 voucher from Real Active for water bottles, gym towels & merch.
- $100 voucher from Little Bird Designs for mums & kids accessories
- $100 voucher from MG Naturals for all-natural cosmetics
- $100 voucher from Arcandles for crystals & candles
- $100 voucher from Trevena for sustainable activewear
- $100 voucher from Winston & Finch for homewares & gifts
- $100 voucher from GC Tan for tanning products
- $100 voucher from Zove Beauty for crystal beauty tools
- Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The total prize pool is valued at $1,150 AUD. The prize or any portion thereof, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the promoter. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated.
- The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The prize draw will take place at Be Fraiche Headquarters in Sydney on 20 March 2022 at 07:00 PM AEDT.
- The first valid entry to be drawn by random, computer-generated selection will be deemed the winner of the competition (“prize winner”).
- The prize winner will be notified by email and/or social media within 24 hours of the draw date. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner's name will be published Be Fraiche’s website and social media accounts.
- The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within three (3) days of being notified.
- If for any reason, the prize winner does not claim their prize within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted from the remaining eligible entries to determine a valid prize winner.
- Upon receiving the winning digital vouchers from participating brands, the winner must claim the vouchers within 60 days from the date of issue.
- The winner must pay for shipping (according to the participating brands' shipping policies) for the prizes when claiming the winning digital vouchers via the participating brands’ online stores.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that participating third party brand Terms and Conditions may apply with regards to redemption of the prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Any personal information submitted to the promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the supplier and its affiliates assisting with the running of the competition.
- Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes by the promoter and participating third party brands.
- The promoter is Be Fraiche (ABN 87 359 248 813) of Level 1, 50 Yeo Street, Netral Bay, NSW 2089. You can contact the promoter by email at email@example.com.